Deutsche Bank: case study
Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity is one of Deutsche Bank’s Charities of the Year 2014.
Starting in January 2014 the partnership aims to raise £1 million to provide additional support and care for families with a seriously ill child.
There have been lots of opportunities for Deutsche Bank employees to get involved in fundraising for Rainbow Trust. These included a Quiz Night, a raffle for an amazing trip to Kenya and even a Spring Bake in which employees from across the organisation baked cakes and sold them to raise money for Rainbow Trust.
In addition to fundraising, we also encouraged Deutsche Bank employees to take part in lots of sporty fundraising events such as Whopping Run, sponsored by Deutsche Bank, the DeutscheBike, the Three Peaks Challenge and a trek in Iceland.
This strong partnership continues until the end of the year with events to look forward to such as The Big Hour Tea Time, the Diamond Raffle and an appeal to mark the end of the partnership.
Achievements so far:
• Funds raised to pay for 1,598 hours of care from our Family Support Workers
• Deutsche Bank employees have donated 210 hours of their time as volunteers
• Funds raised to pay for 69 arts and crafts sessions
• Funds raised to give 900 siblings a day trip
• Over 150 Deutsche Bank employees competed in over 20 fundraising events, including the DeutscheBike 2014
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more information about this partnership, please contact Amy at email@example.com