Complete the epic London 2 Brighton Challenge for Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity and help us to continue to provide vital support to families who have a child with a life threatening or terminal illness.
The London 2 Brighton Challenge is an endurance trek from Richmond in London, down to Brighton Racecourse - but it is more than just a trek, it’s a once in a lifetime experience; a physical, mental and emotional journey that you won’t forget.
Walk it, jog it, run it; you decide! You can choose to take on the full 100km route, the first half (56km) or the second half (44km). However you decide to tackle it, the London 2 Brighton Challenge will be a definitive test of endurance, determination and teamwork.
It is a very well organised event and we work closely with organisers Action Challenge to ensure it is a safe and enjoyable experience for all involved. If there is anything specific you would like to know about this challenge and/or what’s included in it, please contact, Action Challenge, directly on 0207 609 6695.
- Sign up as a team & help each other!
- Sign up as an individual - meet fellow challengers on route and at training walks!
- Fully signposted and supported route
- Checkpoints at approximately every 12km with hot meals at major rest stops
- Pace walkers, physios, catering team, medics
- Online participants’ area including training plans
- Finisher’s t-shirt, medal and glass of bubbly on arrival in Brighton!
Join the Rainbow Trust team
We would love to welcome you to our London 2 Brighton Challenge team! You will need to pay a registration fee and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship for Rainbow Trust.
Challenge distance Registration fee / Minimum sponsorship*
100km £49 / £475
56km and 44km £39 / £295
*50% of your sponsorship will need to be in six weeks before the event.
How we will support you
As a Rainbow Trust fundraiser, you will receive:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt to wear enroute
- Professional training and nutritional information to help you to prepare
- A fundraising pack full of useful advice and materials
- Support from our dedicated Events team
- Information about Rainbow Trust so you can tell people what a difference the money you raise will make.
Email Maxine (who has completed the challenge herself!) or call her on 01372 220016.