Join our team for the first ever London 2 Cambridge Challenge and raise funds to help us continue to provide support to families who have a seriously ill child.
We are excited to be an official Event Partner of the very first London 2 Cambridge Challenge, linking two of the UK’s most historic cities. The challenge starts close to the Olympic Park in East London and follows the scenic Lea Valley out of the Capital.
This is more than just an endurance trek, it’s a once in a lifetime experience; a physical, mental and emotional journey that you won’t forget.
You can either take part as an individual or round up your friends, family or colleagues to join you! You will be fully supported all the way along the route.
Your challenge, your way
You can walk, jog or run the London 2 Cambridge Challenge and you have a choice of distances; 100km or 50km as an individual or a team and you can also register a team of four and take on the 100km as a relay, completing 25km each.
- Choose your distance - 100km, 50km or 25km as part of a relay team
- Free hot meals, drinks and snacks en-route
- Pace walkers, marshals, medics, massage
- Teams of 5 or more will receive a free technical t-shirt each
- Finisher’s medal, t-shirt and a glass of bubbly waiting for you at the finish
- Participant Area of the event website, including training plans and much more
This challenge is part of the Action Challenge Ultra Challenge Series – it is a very well organised event and as an Event Partner, we will be working closely with organisers Action Challenge to ensure our team get the most from the experience.
Join the Rainbow Trust Team
We would love to welcome you to our team - you will need to pay a registration fee and raise a minimum amount of sponsorship* for Rainbow Trust.
To sign up, just click on the ‘take part’ button on the top right of the page and select Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity from the list of charities
How we will support you
As a Rainbow Trust fundraiser, you will receive:
- A bright Rainbow Trust t-shirt or running vest
- Professional training and nutritional information to help you to prepare
- A fundraising pack full of useful advice and materials
- Support from our dedicated Events Team
- Information about Rainbow Trust so you can talk about what you are raising those vital funds for.
Get in touch
To find out more about taking part in this exciting new challenge email Maxine or call her on 01372 220016.
For full information on the challenge, its inclusions, the route, FAQ’s and much more, please visit www.london2cambridgechallenge.com
*50% of your sponsorship will need to be in 6 weeks before the event.