A fantastic opportunity to gain broad marketing and communications experience with a leading national children’s charity.
The Marketing and Communications intern will support the Marketing & Communications team by assisting with various aspects of Rainbow Trust’s fundraising and awareness campaign activities.
Your days could involve
- Copywriting and proofreading
- Promotion through various channels including: online, face to face and mail
- Liaising with PR agencies and sponsors
- Internal communications
- Administering sign-ups
- Answering supporter and internal enquiries
- Keeping up to date and complete records of all campaign activity on the fundraising database (ThankQ)
- Stock control for Christmas campaign.
- General administration for the team including raising purchase orders and post (dispatching orders and marketing materials)
- Assisting with other ad-hoc jobs as specified by the Head of Marketing and Communications.
Applicants must have the following skills/experience:
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Be available for 2-3 months
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills – MS Office and preferably some database experience
- Have academic knowledge of marketing and communications processes
- The ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- The confidence to speak to current and potential supporters on the phone
- Ability to undertake research
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively and plan
- Energy and enthusiasm – a ‘can-do’ attitude
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work towards set objectives
- Proactive approach
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and CV, highlighting which intern placement you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org or to find out more call Louise on 01372 220 007.